Add Personality to Your Ride
Lifted trucks are a sight for sore eyes. If you want to add a little personality to your ride, a lift kit can do the trick. At Pro Wheel, we’ve got the right lift kit for you.
Choose from our comprehensive selection of lift & leveling kits. Drivers in Corona, CA, Anaheim, CA, and Indio, CA, and surrounding areas.
Our selection of leveling kits includes our very own line of Pro Wheel leveling kits. Call us when you want to:
- Add more ground clearance
- Enjoy new terrains
- Improve the ride quality of your vehicle
- Fix an uneven stance
When you’re ready to buy a kit, talk to us first. We’ll explain the differences to you, and help you find the right one for your truck. We’ll never let you put the wrong lift kit on your vehicle. We stock lift kits from top brands.
Suspension Lift Kits in Corona, CA
- Combine shocks, springs, coils, and other suspension kit components to increase ground clearance and performance.
- Alter steering geometry that may call for additional calibrations during a suspension kit installation service.
Suspension lift kits are perfect for off-road drivers looking for more ground clearance, bigger tires, and better performance capabilities. Suspension kits will also add an aggressive appearance to your truck, Jeep®, or SUV.
Body Lift Kits
Alternately, if you like the look of a lifted vehicle or want to upgrade to larger tires without having to modify your vehicle’s suspension, a body lift kit may be a better option. Body lift kits:
- Raise the body of your truck, Jeep®, or SUV off the frame.
- Provide a cost-effective way to alter your vehicle without changing the steering and suspension geometry.
A body lift kit is perfect for aesthetic purposes. While a body lift kit will not enhance your vehicle’s off-roading capabilities, it will increase room for engine, transmission, and other aftermarket performance upgrades.
If you’re not sure the type of lift kit you need for your vehicle, we can help. Our team of friendly professionals will gladly go over all of your options with you to help you find the perfect lift kit for your vehicle, one that will not compromise handling of safety.
We will tell you when a 6” lift fits, or when your vehicle can only accommodate a 2.5” lift, ensuring your vehicle looks its best. Even if you’re tempted to go big or go home, we won’t let you. A too-large lift kit can damage your suspension. We will give you a lift kit that adds enough height without sacrificing your vehicle in the process.
Lowering Kits Help You Drop It Down Low
With a properly installed lowering kit, you never have to compromise performance.
- The installation of a lowering kit will result in a lower center of gravity that enhances steering and braking response
- These kits enhance precision without sacrificing stability, which makes lowering kits a must-have for performance enthusiasts
- Lowering kits reduce noise and gas mileage through improved aerodynamics
Whether you just want larger tires, or more ground clearance, we have the lift kit you’re looking for at Pro Wheel. Call your nearest location now and get back on the road.